To our valued customers,
With the ever-evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we here at The Storage Group are continuing to monitor the continuing developments and will continue to use the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In light of recent developments, we wanted to provide you with an update on our efforts.
What you can expect from us:
- We continue to provide guidance to our employees on hand-washing protocols, the importance of staying at home if they are ill, and enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas at our properties to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- We will make every effort to keep our properties operating as usual, to the extent possible while safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers as we comply with the directives of national, state, and local authorities.
- We are continuing to welcome you to our properties but at this time we are limiting the number of customers in our offices to one (1) person per party. So please plan accordingly.
- If you do not feel comfortable visiting one of our offices please email the office at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main office at 231-865-3523 during our normal office hours. Our office hours are:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 pm
- Sunday Closed
Please note that it may become necessary in the future for us to once again reduce our office hours, limit access hours, limit the number of customers allowed on premises at any given time, or suspend access to all or parts of a storage facility. Please note that we will try to provide ample warning of any and all changes that may come up.
Our request to you:
- During this time, we ask for your patience and understanding if we must adjust the customer experience to adapt.
- We encourage you to use the various channels for interacting with us. All customers have access to our website: www.superstoragegroup.com where you can review and manage your account and make online payments. In addition, you can email or call our office during our normal office hours and our staff will be happy to assist you.
- If you are a new customer, you may use our website to rent a unit from us online. We have the technology available to you so that we can service you completely with no face to face interaction.
Please note that we monitoring this situation on a daily basis and will continue to adjust our policies as needed to keep all of our employees and customers safe.
Thank you for your understanding in this serious matter and please continue to stay safe,
The Storage Group